Due to applicability of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: GDPR).
ComCERT S.A. wishes to inform:
According to Article 13 section 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR):
- ComCERT S.A. headquartered in Warsaw, ul. Adama Branickiego 13, e-mail: [email protected], shall be the controller of your personal data.
- The office manager shall be the person responsible for personal data protection area in ComCERT S.A., e-mail contact: [email protected]
- Your personal data in ComCERT S.A., depending on the type of contact, is processed on the basis of Article 6 (a), (b), (c), and (f) of the GDPR Regulation.
- Your personal data shall be transferred to other parties under appropriate entrustment agreements (e.g. IT service providers).
- Personal data shall be processed in order to execute a contract, provide services, deliver information regarding products, services, trainings, workshops, and other ComCERT S.A. activities.
- Our website stores HTTP requests made to our server. This allows us to know the public IP addresses of visitors. Resources viewed are identified by URLs. We also know:
- time of the request,
- time the reply was sent,
- URL of the site previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case of linking to our website, information on the user’s browser.
- ComCERT S.A. does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. Your data shall not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling.
- Personal data are stored for the period and to the extent required by generally applicable law.
- ComCERT S.A. guarantees the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit process, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections concerning data processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- ComCERT S.A. wishes to inform you about your right to lodge a complaint against our processing of your personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.